SecuPress 2.1 is here with a bunch of new features and fixes. The 2.2 is already under dev, spoiler : a new HTTP Log Module with incredible filters will come.
- Of course, a compatibility with WordPress 5.8 and more PHP8 compatibility was needed again is this version.
- A major change i about the New GeoIP Database API, because the old API is now down since a few weeks, we’re now using another one to bring your a better GeoIP detection.
- Another big change is about the New Plugins and Themes vulnerability database using Patchstack.com, as you already knew (or not ?), we’re now partner with Patchstack and SecuPress can now use their vulnerability database to bring you a more accurate results about your plugins and themes to be sure it’s safe.
- As a demand of a client named Guy (Guy’s a good guy, got it?) a New Sessions Control Details is displayed in the users page in your backend. You can now better track the users’ sessions.
- Small improvement in our PHP 404 Page module, we added a filter hook named à
secupress.plugins.ban_404.bypassto bypass the block page from SecuPress to be displayed.
- Fix#925: Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function add_site_option(), 1 passed in secupress-pro/inc/admin/migrate.php on line 31 and exactly 2 expected
- Fix#926: “Nothing found” not displayed in malware scanner
- Fix#928: Fatal Error : Uncaught Error: Unknown named parameter $new PHP8
- Fix#919: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_map(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in secupress_get_malwarescastatus_admin_post_cb
- Fix#918: Move Login in subfolder (again and again and again!)
- Fix#917: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function secupress_status()